Millard Mall Services - Housekeeping
Posted Wed, Jul 11
Come join our Housekeeping team at Fashion Place!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Housekeeping / janitorial experience desirable.
Desired experience, education, training: 1 year verifiable work experience.
- Lifting 35-50lbs in weight
- Pushing/pulling 35-75lbs
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift (Patrol)
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or to wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Safety Glasses, gloves, and back support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
- Pushing/pulling up to 50lbs (on wheels) in weight
Special Considerations of Employment:
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
VISIT http://www.millardmallservices.appone.com TO APPLY AND FOR MORE DETAILS.